Thermal Imager 320 x 240, -20...+250 °C, FLIR ETS320, FLIR
Report an error
Please provide as much detail as possible regarding item 300-87-535, Thermal Imager 320 x 240, -20...+250 °C.
Thermal Imager 320 x 240, -20...+250 °C
Request higher bulk rates
|Total Price||CHF 2843.0|
|List Price||CHF 2'843.00|
Thank you for your message. We will check the case and contact you as soon as possible.
|320 x 240|
To see similar products, please select at least one of the filters above.
|45° x 34°|
|220 x 150 x 300 mm|
The ETS320 pairs FLIR’s advanced thermal imaging with an easy-to-assemble stand, for hands-free measurement of printed circuit boards and other small electronics. The camera is sensitive enough to detect subtle temperature difference with an accuracy of ±3%, so product designers and test engineers can quickly identify potential points of failure. The 320 x 240 IR detector offers more than 76,000 points of temperature measurement, eliminating the guesswork of legacy measurement tools. Designed specifically for lab electronics testing, the battery-powered ETS320 connects to your PC for immediate analysis and sharing of thermal data.
- Reduced test times: Quickly identify hot spots, thermal gradients, and potential points of failure
- Sensitive enough to detect temperature shifts smaller than 0.06°C
- Wide temperature range, from -20°C to 250°C, for quantifying heat generation and thermal dissipation
- Measures small components down to 170 μm per pixel spot size
- Improved product design: Know where and when to add fans and heat syncs, and ensure products are operating within specs for maximum lifetime
- Save money: Improve rapid prototyping and reduce product development cycles
- Optimize lab time: Battery powered and hands free, and offers complete measurement and analysis on the camera
- Pole mount included for fast and easy setup
- Crisp 3” LCD display provides immediate thermal feedback
- Records standard radiometric JPEGs
- FLIR Tools+ software for instant analysis, including Time vs. Temperature measurement
Environmental informationRoHS 2002/95/EG ConformThis product is classified as Dangerous Goods, which may influence the delivery terms and conditions.
Additional informationCountry of origin Taiwan (TW)Manufacturer FLIRGross weight (incl. package) 2900.0 GramDimensions (incl. package) 290 x 170 x 378 MMCustoms number 9027.5000UNSPSC (v5.03) 41112210
© 2014 Distrelec, Branch of Daetwyler Switzerland Inc.
Grabenstrasse 6, CH-8606 Nänikon
Phone: 044 944 99 11 / Fax: 044 944 99 88